Both the 2023 NFL Draft and 2026 FIFA World Cup will have an expected economic impact of more than $100 million, according to Kansas City, Missouri.
Click here to read the story at kshb.com.
- What is a mega event?
- What is economic impact?
- What is a direct effect as it relates to economic impact?
- What is an indirect effect?
- Why is economic impact important to the cities that host events?
- How is economic impact measured?
- What is an economic impact study?
- Are all economic impact studies accurate? Why or why not?
- Why do cities conduct economic impact studies?
- According to this story, how will the 2023 NFL Draft and 2026 FIFA World Cup impact the Kansas City economy?
- What is the difference between event management and event marketing?
- Why is event marketing important to the NFL Draft and FIFA World Cup?
- What challenges might the city face from an event management perspective for mega events like the NFL Draft and the FIFA World Cup?