Fans looking for pregame entertainment before the Super Bowl will have another option this year.
Shaquille O’Neal will be holding the virtual SHAQ Bowl on Feb. 7. It’s one of the few events taking place in Tampa, Florida, since many parties that traditionally take place during Super Bowl week have been canceled this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Click here to read the story at abcnews.go.com.
- Based on information from this story, describe the SHAQ Bowl.
- How might hosting the event virtually change the way fans participate and engage in the event?
- What is a brand?
- What is brand extension?
- Is Shaq a brand?
- Why do you think Shaq hosts an annual Super Bowl event?
- What is digital marketing?
- How might this news story provide an example of digital marketing?
- Will you tune in to watch the SHAQ Bowl? If so, how will you watch? TV? Mobile device? Which platform?