PepsiCo is partnering with Bad Bunny to achieve the ultimate summer vibes, with QR codes and, ultimately, first-party data as key parts of the beverage brand’s summer campaign.
Click here to read the story at digiday.com.
- What is celebrity endorsement?
- What is influencer marketing?
- Which might best describe the Pepsi’s relationship with Bad Bunny?
- What is a marketing campaign?
- Why do you think Pepsi would want to partner with Bad Bunny for its summer marketing campaign?
- What is digital marketing?
- How might QR codes represent an example of digital marketing?
- What is consumer engagememtn?
- Why do brands use QR codes as a marketing strategy?
- How might QR codes help to boost levels of consumer engagement?
- What is cross promotion?
- Why do you think Pepsi partnered with Apple Music for this campaign?
- Based on what you learned from this news story, describe how Pepsi will use QR codes as part of their summer marketing campaign.
- Why is consumer data important to businesses and brands?
- What is first party data?
- How might this campaign help Pepsi and Apple to capture first party data?
- How might that data be used in the future for marketing purposes?