The Premier League and Apple’s hit television show Ted Lasso have agreed to a licensing deal worth as much as $680K, according to Matt Slater of The Athletic.
Click here to read the story at bleacherreport.com.
- What is licensing?
- Why do companies investing in licensing deals?
- In the case of ‘Ted Lasso’ and the EPL, who is the licensor?
- In the case of ‘Ted Lasso’ and the EPL, who is the licensee?
- Based on information from this story, describe this licensing arrangement between ‘Ted Lasso’ and the European Premier League.
- How might the EPL benefit from this licensing deal?
- How might ‘Ted Lasso’ benefit from the deal?
- What is merchandising?
- What type of merchandising might consumers see as a result of this licensing deal?