NHL jerseys are switching from Adidas to Fanatics, and fans aren’t happy about it.
Click here to read the story at businessinsider.com.
- What is a product?
- What type of product is being discussed in this news story?
- Why is the quality of product important in this case?
- According to this story, why are some NHL fans disappointed in the new maker of league jerseys?
- How might this story illustrate the importance of a quality product in sports and entertainment?
- What is sponsorship?
- How do you think companies decide which sports and entertainment properties to sponsor?
- Why would Fanatics want to become the official on-ice uniform partner of the NHL?
- Why do you think Adidas chose not to renew the sponsorship?
- What is the function of communications in sports and entertainment?
- According to this story, the NHL was prepared for some pushback from fans. How does this illustrate the importance of communications in sports and entertainment?