Nearly twice as many names as usual will come off the Green Bay Packers season ticket waiting list this year, the result of normal turnover and the team redistributing some excess tickets they took back from a handful of fans.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is fandom?
- What factors might influence the level of fandom for various sports teams?
- What is brand loyalty?
- How might fandom impact levels of brand loyalty?
- Why are ticket sales important to a professional sports team like the Green Bay Packers?
- Why do you think the Packers have such a long waiting list for season tickets?
- How might that represent the concepts of fandom and brand loyalty?
- Why is customer service important in sports and entertainment?
- Why is customer service important to the ticket sales function?
- Based on information from this story and given the importance of ticket sales to a pro sports team, why would the Packers take tickets back from some fans?