Spotify is weaving a tighter narrative into its 2021 push around Wrapped, which has become a repeat success story in generating online chatter for the audio streaming platform around the holidays. This year, the app is leveraging the uncertainty of a second pandemic year as the touching-off point for championing individuality in a data-driven way.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- How would you describe Spotify’s “Wrapped” campaign?
- Why do you think Spotify has launched a campaign around the holidays?
- Why is data important to Spotify?
- How does this campaign help the company to capture data?
- What type of data are they capturing?
- What is “shareability” and why is that an important part of this Spotify campaign (according to this news story)?
- How is Spotify leveraging social media in a way that boosts levels of shareability?