“Being green isn’t about what’s easy,” says Kermit the Frog, an acknowledged expert on the subject, in Johannes Leonardo’s charming new sustainability campaign for Adidas.
“Being green can be something big that’s just too hard to miss,” he explains in the anthem spot below. “Or even, doing the little things that end up making a big difference, too. If we all do our part, we can make the world a better place, a greener place for the next person to walk in our shoes.”
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- What is positioning?
- Why do you think positioning is an important marketing concept?
- How might this news story represent the concept of positioning?
- What is a sustainability campaign?
- Why might Adidas want to invest in a sustainability campaign?
- Why do you think Adidas decided to feature Kermit the Frog in this campaign?