Streaming has been getting more and more of a foothold on the sports and entertainment industry. Especially in sports, there is more of a streaming presence if a league has recently signed a new rights deal.
Click here to read the story at awfulannouncing.com.
- What are broadcast rights?
- Why are broadcast rights important to NASCAR?
- What companies might be interested in NASCAR’s next TV contract?
- What are industry trends?
- What is “cord cutting” and how might it represent the concept of an industry trend?
- How has cord cutting impacted the business of sports and entertainment?
- Based on information from this story, why might streaming play a more significant role in the next rights deal?