It’s been 19 months since the World Health Organization declared a pandemic in March 2020. Still, we are caught in its grip — from burdening global healthcare systems, financial and educational institutions to problems with personal finances, jobs, housing and general well-being.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- Why are ticket sales important to sports teams?
- How has the pandemic impacted ticket sales at sporting events?
- What is the difference between ticket sales and attendance?
- How do you think a decline in ticket sales and attendance has impacted sports teams?
- How can technology help improve safety measures at sports venues?
- How might that help to improve ticket sales and attendance?
- How might a decline in attendance at ticket sales impact broadcasters? How might that impact teams and leagues?