There’s a new class of Live Más Scholars! Today, the Taco Bell Foundation announced more than $8 million in scholarships to break down barriers to education for 772 passionate students looking to ignite change in their communities and across the country.
Click here to read the story at nrn.com.
- What is a foundation?
- Why do brands launch foundations?
- What is celebrity endorsement?
- What is a brand ambassador?
- Based on information from this story, describe the Taco Bell Live Más Scholars! program.
- Why do you think Taco Bell wanted a brand ambassador for this program?
- Who did they select? Why do you think they chose that individual as brand ambassador?
- What is cause marketing?
- Does this story represent an example of cause marketing? Why or why not?