One-take bake. It’s what Progressive’s chief marketing officer Jeff Charney calls Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield.
In an interview with CNBC on Thursday, Charney praised Mayfield’s sports marketing appeal, and with the team still in the National Football League’s playoffs, the insurance firm is expecting a big weekend with its football ad spots.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is a product endorsement?
- What is ROI?
- Why do you think ROI is important to a brand investing in a product endorsement campaign?
- According to information in this news story, how effective are NFL quarterbacks in promoting insurance brands when compared to other advertisements?
- Why do you think that might be?
- Do you think this data will lead to more NFL quarterbacks getting opportunities to promote insurance companies? Why or why not?