In 2021, Paramount was testing a new movie called “Something’s Wrong With Rose” — a supernatural horror film about a therapist named Rose who loses touch with reality after witnessing a patient’s bizarre suicide.
Click here to read the story at variety.com.
- Why is marketing important in the movie industry?
- How does it impact the success of a film?
- How might naming at film represent an example of marketing?
- What is market research?
- What are the different forms of market research?
- What is a movie screening?
- What type of research is a movie screening?
- Why do studios screen films before the box office release?
- Why did Paramount decide to rename the film “Something’s Wrong With Rose”?
- How do you think that decision impacted decisions relating to the studio’s marketing campaign for the film?
- How do you think it impacted the film’s overall success?
- According to this story, what are some things that are considered when naming a movie?
- This news story suggests that those who own and operate cinemas believe naming a film has become more important than ever. Why?
- What is SEO?
- Why is SEO an important aspect of movie marketing?