For the first time in NFL history, it looks like the league is planning to play a tripleheader on Christmas. The NFL already holds one holiday tripleheader each year (Thanksgiving) and it appears that the league has decided to add a second one to the schedule for 2022.
Click here to read the story at cbssports.com.
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to a sports league like the NBA or NFL?
- Why are ratings important to advertisers?
- Why are they important to braodcast companies?
- What is competition?
- Why do you think the NFL is planning to play a tripleheader on Christmas?
- How might that impact ratings for NBA games traditionally played on Christmas?
- How might that competition impact advertisers?