The Philadelphia 76ers are raising season ticket prices next season, but the exact impact on fans’ wallets will depend on where they sit.
Click here to read the story at bizjournals.com.
- Why are ticket sales important to a pro sports franchise like the 76ers?
- Why do you think season tickets are important?
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing an important function of marketing?
- How do you think supply and demand impacts ticket prices?
- What other factors might influence ticket prices?
- Why do you think the 76ers are raising ticket prices next year?
- How much influence do you think the trade for James Harden may have influenced that decision?
- Do you think they would be raising prices if the team had a poor record? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, was it the right decision by the 76ers to increase ticket prices? Why or why not?