For the first time in a long time, a WNBA player will be rocking kicks of her own.
Puma announced Wednesday that they signed Breanna Stewart to a long-term endorsement deal that would give the Seattle Storm superstar her own signature shoe.
Click here to read the story at insider.com.
- What is a signature shoe?
- Why do sneaker brands launch signature shoes?
- According to this story, when is the last time a WNBA player had a signature shoe?
- Why do you think it has been so long since a WNBA player had a signature shoe?
- What is product endorsement?
- According to this story, what player has Puma signed to an endorsement deal (that will include a signature shoe)?
- What do characteristics might brands look for when determining which athletes to endorse their products and services?
- Why do you think Puma chose this athlete?
- Why do you think Puma chose to launch a signature shoe with this athlete?
- Do you think this deal will open the door to more WNBA players getting signature shoes? Why or why not?