Adidas Originals rolled out a new global brand platform, “We Gave the World an Original. You Gave Us a Thousand Back,” that pays homage to the Trefoil iconography that’s been used in its marketing and products for over 50 years, according to a press release.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is brand image?
- When you think of Adidas, what do you think of?
- How would you describe the Adidas Originals brand?
- What is a press release?
- Why do you think the press release is such an important communications tool in the business of sports and entertainment?
- A link to this press release from Adidas is included above. What information is the brand communicating to consumers in the press release?
- What is a brand campaign?
- What is a slogan?
- How is a slogan different from a tagline?
- What is the slogan that Adidas is using for this campaign?
- What message do you think Adidas is hoping to send to consumers with this campaign?
- What is nostalgia marketing?
- How might this story represent an example?
- Why do you think nostalgia marketing is such a popular industry trend right now?