Major League Baseball and American Dairy Queen Corporation (ADQ), a leader in iconic treats and food, today announced a new integrated marketing partnership that brings together two beloved American brands this summer. To amplify this relationship, ADQ has also partnered with MLB All-Stars Tim Anderson, Cody Bellinger, Bryce Harper and Fernando Tatis Jr.
Click here to read the story at mlb.com.
- What is an “integrated marketing partnership” as described by this news story?
- What is sponsorship?
- Why do you think American Dairy Queen would be interested in a MLB sponsorship?
- Why do you think this is the first time ADQ has invested in a sports league sponsorship?
- What is endorsement?
- According to this story, which MLB players are involved with this campaign?
- Why do you think ADQ selected those players?
- What do you think ADQ’s goals are for this campaign?
- How might this sponsorship help the company to reach those goals?