Apple Music will be the new sponsor of the Super Bowl halftime show, the NFL announced early Friday morning.
Click here to read the story at espn.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- What is sponsorship inventory?
- Do you think the Super Bowl halftime show represents an example of sponsorship inventory?
- Why do you think Pepsi chose not to renew their sponsorship of the Super Bowl halftime show?
- How do you think brands decide which sports and entertainment properties to sponsor?
- Why do you think brands might want to sponsor the Super Bowl halftime show?
- Why do you think Apple Music invested in the rights to sponsor this year’s halftime show?
- Who will be performing?
- What is sponsorship activation?
- Why is it important for brands to activate their sponsorships?
- How will Apple benefit from the sponsorship?
- What is one way they might activate the sponsorship? Be prepared to share your ideas in class.