When advertisers take these days to MTV’s long-running “Video Music Awards,” they are hoping viewers will be as interested in what interrupts the action as they are in the trophy-winners themselves.
Click here to read the story at variety.com.
- What is the difference between the marketing of sports and entertainment and marketing through sports and entertainment?
- Which do you think best describes this news story?
- What is advertising?
- Why do brands advertise?
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to MTV?
- Why are they important to advertisers?
- Why do you think it is so expensive to advertise during the VMAs?