Major League Baseball locked out its players for three months as they hashed out a new collective bargaining agreement. Two weeks after the sides struck a deal, clubs are already reaping the benefits.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- According to this story, which MLB team is the most valuable?
- Which is the least valuable?
- How do you think Forbes determines the value of a Major League Baseball franchise?
- What is revenue?
- Why is revenue important to Major League Baseball teams?
- What is a revenue stream?
- According to this story, the CBA has created new revenue streams for MLB teams. What are they?
- How will MLB and its teams benefit from the new revenue streams?
- How might MLB players benefit?
- How do you think fans might feel about the new source of revenue? Why?