BodyArmor animates a quartet of star athletes to hype its caffeinated Edge sports drink in the brand’s first-ever national TV spot breaking during the NBA playoffs.
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- What is positioning?
- What message is BodyArmor communicating to consumers with this campaign?
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Who might represent direct competition for BodyArmor?
- What is product endorsement?
- Why would BodyArmor contract athletes to endorse the brand?
- How do you think brands determine which athletes to partner with in an endorsement campaign?
- Based on information from this story, which athletes will represent BodyArmor as part of this campaign?
- Why do you think BodyArmor chose to work with these athletes in particular?
- What is advertising?
- Why might advertising be important to a brand like BodyArmor when launching a new product or service?
- What new product is BodyArmor introducing?