Great Clips, New Amsterdam Vodka and Kruger Products are reaching out to hockey fans during the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs, and they’re taking a gamification approach to their ads to do so.
Click here to read the story at digiday.com.
- What is fan engagement?
- Why is fan engagement important to a sports team or league?
- Why is fan engagement to a sponsor or broadcast partner?
- What is gamification?
- How do you think gamification impacts levels of fan engagement?
- Why do you think gamification is such a popular sports and entertainment business trend?
- What is digital marketing?
- How might gamification represent an example of digital marketing?
- Why do you think NHL sponsors are turning to gamification during the playoffs?
- Based on what you learned from this story, describe how Kruger Paper Products is using a gamification approach to its NHL advertising campaign.
- What is social media marketing?
- According to this story, what is Great Clips doing through social media as part of their NHL playoffs marketing campaign?
- What is arena signage?
- How is Great Clips utilizing signage to reach NHL fans during the playoffs?