The Braves cashed in on a World Series championship season by generating franchise-record revenue.
Click here to read the story at ajc.com.
- What is revenue?
- Why is revenue important to sports teams like the Atlanta Braves?
- How do sports teams generate revenue?
- What do you think represents a pro sports team’s biggest expense?
- What is a profit?
- According to this story, did the Braves’ record a profit in their championship season?
- Where does the franchise rank in MLB payroll?
- What is a quality product?
- How does a quality product in sports and entertainment help from a revenue perspective?
- According to this story, how much did revenue increase this year for the Atlanta Braves?
- Why do you think the Braves organization saw record revenues in the championship season?