For the first time since 1984, the Denver Broncos are going to have a new owner.
The Broncos announced on Tuesday night that they have entered into a purchase and sale agreement with the Walton-Penner family to acquire the team.
Click here to read the story at cbssports.com.
- How are franchise values determined?
- Why do you think the value of NFL teams has skyrocketed over the last ten years?
- What factors influence the value of the Denver Broncos?
- Who purchased the Broncos?
- How much was paid to purchase the franchise?
- How does that compare with the sale of the Carolina Panthers, the most recent NFL team to be sold?
- What is leadership?
- Why is leadership important in sports?
- Do you think the new ownership group in Denver will translate to success on the field? Why or why not?
- Do you think the new ownership group in Denver will translate to success off the field? Why or why not?