At this rate, if you win the Rocket Mortgage Classic, you become a company pitchman, too.
Rocket Mortgage announced Monday it has signed world No. 5 golfer Bryson DeChambeau, the reigning champion at Detroit Golf Club, to a corporate-sponsorship deal. Starting this week at the Masters at Augusta National Golf Club, DeChambeau will wear the company’s logo on his left sleeve, and will use a custom Rocket Mortgage headcover for his driver — the club that has all the golf world talking.
Click here to read the story at detroitnews.com.
- What is product endorsement?
- Is product endorsement the same thing as influencer marketing? Why or why not?
- Why do brands engage in endorsement campaigns?
- Do you think all athletes provide a match for all brands in terms of endorsing products and services? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Rocket Mortgage would want Bryson DeChambeau to endorse the brand?
- Why do you think Rocket Mortgage sponsors a PGA Tour event?
- What does that tell you about Rocket Mortgage’s target audience?