As football season heats up with championship games just around the corner, football fans may need an extra boost of encouragement (as well as fiber and plant-based protein) to cheer their team on to victory at their next tailgate.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is fandom?
- How would you describe the fandom around college football?
- How might that fandom reach higher levels during championship games and during Bowl season?
- Why would a brand want to tap into that fandom?
- How might a talking can opener help Bush’s Beans to reach college football fans?
- How might this provide an example of marketing through sports?
- What is celebrity endorsement?
- What characteristics might brands consider when looking for someone to represent their product or brand?
- Why do you think Bush’s Beans chose to partner with Peyton Manning for this campaign?
- Why do you think you see Shaq, Peyton Manning, Travis Kelce, and Patrick Mahomes in so many commercials?
- What do you think the goal of this campaign might be for Bush’s Beans? Why are the giving away the can openers instead of selling them?
- What is a microsite and how might “peytoncanning.com” represent an example?
- How might this campaign represent an example of digital marketing?
- When fans visit the website to try to get one of the can openers, they will likely have to share information like their name and email address. Why would the company want to capture that information?
- How might this campaign help Bush’s Beans to gain more followers on social media? Why is that important?