Nationwide Arena becomes newest venue to deploy checkout-free shopping, elevating the fan experience by eliminating the checkout line.
Click here to read the story at nhl.com.
- What are stadium naming rights?
- Why would Nationwide want to put its name on a sports and entertainment venue?
- What type of business is Nationwide?
- How might they benefit from a naming rights deal?
- What NHL team plays at Nationwide Arena?
- What is sponsorship inventory?
- How might “Bread Financial Boulevard” inside Nationwide Arena provide an example of sponsorship inventory?
- For years, the NHL had been opposed to jersey or helmet advertising. Why do you think they originally opposed the idea then reversed course, eventually allowing teams to sell that advertising space?
- Who is the “home helmet partner” of the Columbus Blue Jackets?
- How does that represent an example of sponsorship inventory?
- What is “frictionless” or “checkout-free” shopping?
- How might that impact the fan experience for those attending events at Nationwide Arena?
- How might that help to maximize revenue at events?
- What is a concessionaire as it relates to arena management?
- Why is maximizing revenue important to a concessionaire?