Cheez-It looks to up its game in accommodating college football fans who can’t attend the brand’s namesake bowl later this month due to the COVID-19 health crisis. While Camping World Stadium plans to allow limited attendance on Dec. 29, many people will miss out on viewing the matchup in-person, and could welcome tools for re-creating the experience.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is sponsorship?
- What does it mean to activate a sponsorship?
- Why do you think it is important for brands to activate their sponsorships?
- Based on information from this story, how is Cheez-It activating their sponsorship of this college bowl game?
- What is digital marketing?
- Describe how Cheez-It’s sponsorship activation provides an example of digital marketing.