DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains have arrived at Circle K. Every time a customer spends $10 on qualifying merchandise and fuel now through October 31, 2023, they will receive one of the 24 limited-edition, exclusive “HeroBadge” stickers or patches.*
Click here to read the story at businesswire.com.
- What is the difference between the marketing of entertainment and marketing through entertainment?
- Which best describes this news story?
- What is promotion?
- What are the different forms of promotion?
- Based on what you learned from this news story, describe this promotion from Circle K.
- Why would Circle K be interested in a DC-themed promotion?
- What is a limited edition promotion?
- How might Circle K benefit from this promotion?
- What are sweepstakes?
- Why do you think they included a sweepstakes as part of this promotion?