Coastal Carolina University’s undefeated run in college football is still going, and the Chanticleers have found themselves s one of the nation’s top teams in the AP Poll.
Athletic Director Matt Hogue said he’s having some of the most fun he’s ever had with the football team surging in recognition.
Click here to read the story at wmbfnews.com.
- How do you think Coastal Carolina’s on-field improvement helped the program from a business perspective?
- How do you think social media can impact a collegiate athletic program?
- Based on information from this story, how has the program benefited on social media from the football team’s successful season?
- What is Coastal Carolina doing to capitalize on the momentum from the successful season?
- How might that benefit the program in the long term?
- What are “mentions”?
- Why do you think the program is using software to track those mentions?