They aren’t the first and they won’t be the last college football program to do this, but Deion Sanders and Colorado continue to showcase an innate ability to stand out.
Click here to read the story at athlonsports.com.
- What is social media?
- How can social media be used for marketing purposes in sports and entertainment?
- Why is social media a valuable tool for individual athletes and entertainers?
- What is publicity?
- Why is publicity important in sports and entertainment?
- What is recruiting as it relates to college sports?
- How might publicity help a collegiate athletics program like Colorado from a recruiting perspective?
- How might Colorado’s athletics program as a whole benefit from the publicity?
- What is NIL?
- How might this help Colorado football players from a NIL perspective?