The offseason for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott just got richer.
On Wednesday night, the franchise quarterback left Adidas and signed a five-year deal with Jordan Brand, making him the highest-paid NFL player aligned with the company.
Click here to read the story at si.com.
- What is endorsement?
- Why does Jordan Brand pay athletes to endorse their products?
- How do you think the brand determines which athletes to endorse their products?
- What characteristics might make Dak Prescott a good fit for endorsing the Jordan Brand?
- What risks might be associated with this endorsement deal (if any)?
- What impact might this move have on Adidas? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.