Special NBA All-Star Crocs have been released ahead of the 2023 exhibition which takes place on 19th February. There are two versions of the famous clog – let’s take a look at them.
Click here to read the story at hitc.com.
- What is licensing?
- Why is licensing important to the NBA?
- Why do you think Crocs would want to release an officially licensed NBA edition of their footwear?
- Why do you think the collection is tied to this year’s NBA All-Star game and not just the regular season?
- In this case, who is the licensor?
- Who is the licensee?
- Why do you think these are being marketed as a limited edition product?
- What is supply and demand?
- What is the marketing mix?
- What is price and why is it an important component of the marketing mix?
- How does supply and demand impact price?
- How might limited edition products illustrate the concept of supply and demand?
- How much are the NBA All-Star Crocs?
- Why do you think they are more expensive than most Crocs products?
- Do you think demand will by high for NBA All-Star Crocs?