Netflix isn’t the only video streamer upping its monthly fee: Disney+ will cost $1 more in March 2021.
The entertainment giant announced the fee increase for its subscription service Thursday during an investor event during which Disney unveiled 10 new Marvel series, 10 more “Star Wars” series and more than two dozen Disney and Pixar movies or series.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing an important function of marketing?
- What is competition?
- How do you think competition might impact decisions a company makes regarding pricing?
- Who are Disney’s primary competitors in the streaming space?
- Why do you think Disney is raising its prices for the Disney+ streaming service?
- Why is content important to streaming company?
- How might Disney’s recent announcement regarding new content help to justify the price increase to consumers?