Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure is set to open to Disneyland Resort guests on June 4 with an all new Spider-Man attraction, WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. The new ride will feature Tom Holland reprising his role as Peter Parker, and will allow guests “to put their web-slinging skills to the test,” according to Disney. While onboard riders will team up with Spider-Man to capture Spider-Bots before they invade Avengers Campus.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- Why is it important for entertainment companies to offer quality products?
- Why do theme parks offer new attractions?
- Based on information from this story, describe the new Disney attraction.
- Why don’t Disney World and DisneyLand offer the same attractions?
- How has merchandise and technology enhanced one of the Avengers campus attractions (as the headline of this story suggests)?
- Why do you think it is important for Disney to customize experiences for guests?