Disney Advertising has sold out all available ad time for this year’s NHL All-Star Game and NHL All-Star Skills events, per details shared with Marketing Dive. Together, the events have drawn 12 unique sponsors and 34 unique advertisers.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- Which sports networks are owned by Disney?
- Why does the NHL host an All-Star Skills event and All-Star Game?
- What are broadcast rights?
- How much revenue will the NHL generate as a result of their rights deal with ESPN and Turner Sports that was signed in the 2021-22 season?
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to Disney networks?
- Why are they important to the NHL?
- Why are they important to advertisers?
- According to this story, are NHL ratings increasing or decreasing? Why do you think that might be?
- According to this news story, who will be advertising during the NHL All-Star Skills match and All-Star game?
- What is sponsorship?
- According to this news story, who are the sponsors for this year’s NHL All-Star game?
- Why do you think those brands were interested in sponsoring the event?