Adidas has lately been strafing us all with a fresh barrage of celebrity-focused biographical videos/ads featuring its long-running “Impossible is Nothing” tagline, along with an #ImpossibleIsNothing Instagram campaign.
Click here to read the story at adage.com.
- What is branding?
- What is a tagline?
- Why might taglines be used as part of a branding strategy?
- What is the tagline that Adidas has been using in its latest marketing campaign?
- What message do you think the brand hopes to convey to consumers with the tagline?
- What is content as it related to marketing?
- Why is content an important tool for engaging consumers?
- Based on information from this story, describe Adidas’ content strategy.
- The headline of this story asks if Adidas’ tagline still “works” in 2021. What does that mean?
- Do you think it still works? Why or why not?