The Super Bowl is always high stakes for advertisers — but this year expect more hair-raising, goosebump-inducing and heart-churning than ever before from senior marketers.
Click here to read the story at digiday.com.
- What is advertising?
- What are the different forms of advertising?
- Why do you think businesses and brands spend money on advertising?
- What makes TV advertising appealing?
- Can you think of any disadvantages to TV advertising?
- Why are Super Bowl ads so expensive?
- How does the economy impact the sports and entertainment industry?
- How do you think current economic conditions have impacted the NFL and its teams?
- How do you think it has impacted advertisers?
- Why is the Super Bowl a “high stakes” investment for advertisers?
- State Farm is sitting on the sidelines this year instead of advertising during the Super Bowl. What are they doing instead?
- Why do you think some brands are choosing to invest marketing dollars in places other than Super Bowl ads this year?