So, an American consortium has bought an English soccer team with the ultimate aim of winning the Premier League title.
Nothing especially new there, right?
Click here to read the story at apnews.com.
- What is fandom?
- How do you think the concept of fandom might influence a group of Americans’ decision to purchase an English soccer team?
- What is a “global” product?
- How might this story represent an example of a global product?
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Why might the purchase of WAGMI United represent a growth opportunity for crypto?
- What is the difference between the marketing of sports and marketing through sports?
- Which do you think this story represents? Why?