Fisher-Price has announced the launch of the licensed Little People Collector Super Bowl LVII Champions set.
Click here to read the story at licenseglobal.com.
- What is licensing?
- Who is the NFLPA?
- Why is licensing important to the NFLPLA, the NFL, and NFL teams?
- What is a licensor?
- What is a licensee?
- In this case, is Fisher-Price the licensee or licensor?
- Why would Fisher-Price want to launch a collection of NFL-licensed products under the Little People brand?
- What is fandom?
- What is a superfan?
- Why do you think Fisher-Price is including a “superfan” as part of the collection?
- What are collectibles?
- How do you think the concept of collectibles helps to drive demand for licensed products in the sports and entertainment industry?