Fox Corp. has sold Super Bowl commercials for more than $7 million for 30 seconds of airtime, setting a record for TV’s most popular annual event.
Click here to read the story at bloomberg.com.
- What is advertising?
- Why do businesses and brands advertise?
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to Fox?
- Why are they important to the NFL?
- Why are ratings important to advertisers?
- Why do you think it costs so much to advertise during the Super Bowl?
- Why do you think the Super Bowl is already nearly sold out of Super Bowl commercials even though the NFL season just started?
- Why are salespeople important to Fox?
- How might selling commercials for Fox’s Super Bowl broadcast represent an example of a career in sports?