Aflac, a leading provider of supplemental health insurance in the U.S., is kicking off its marketing campaign for the 2022-2023 college football season to shine a light on the gap between health insurance and medical bills.
Click here to read the story at finance.yahoo.com.
- What is the difference between the marketing of sports and marketing through sports?
- Which might this story represent?
- What is a rivalry?
- How do rivalries influence the business of sports?
- How do rivalries illustrate the concept of fandom?
- What is advertising?
- Why do you think Aflac wants to align with college football?
- Why do you think Aflac is introducing a new mascot as part of this advertising campaign?
- What is endorsement?
- Why do you think Aflac has partnered with Nick Saban and Deion Sanders for this campaign?