Major League Baseball has clamored for a breakthrough superstar to capture the public’s attention since Derek Jeter hung up his cleats in 2014. Pretenders to the throne have come and gone, but the answer might be a 21-year-old, bat-flipping Dominican who favors frosted dreadlocks, flashy socks, mirrored sunglasses and unbuttoned jerseys and can’t stop dancing or smiling on the diamond.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is product endorsement?
- Why do you think brands pay athletes to endorse their products and services?
- What characteristics do you think brands look for in an athlete when looking for someone to endorse their products and services?
- According to this story, why did Gatorade want Fernando Tatis to endorse the brand?
- According to this story, what product will Tatis be endorsing?