Another top star in the National Basketball Association will be endorsing sports drink maker Gatorade — but this one is a budding music star as well.
Lillard, the Portland Trail Blazers’ superstar guard, agreed to an endorsement deal with Gatorade, the company announced on Friday.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is product endorsement?
- Why do you think Gatorade invests in endorsement deals with professional athletes?
- What characteristics do you think brands look for in an endorser?
- Do you think any athlete is a good fit as a product endorser for any or all brands? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Damian Lillard was someone Gatorade wanted to endorse the brand?
- How might Damian Lillard be able to offer more as an endorser for Gatorade than most other athletes?