A topsy-turvy, completely chaotic college basketball season has left us exactly where we were this time last year: Top-ranked Gonzaga is once again the title favorite led by their 6-foot-10 floppy haired, facial hair rockstar of a power forward Drew Timme.
Click here to read the story at money.yahoo.com.
- What is NIL?
- How do collegiate athletes benefit from NIL?
- What is product endorsement?
- What characteristics do you think brands consider when evaluating which athletes or entertainers provide the best fit for representing their products and services?
- Who is Drew Timme?
- What is a “chin-fluencer” (according to this news story)?
- Why do you think Dollar Shave Club was interested in a deal with Drew Timme?
- Based on information from this story, describe the marketing campaign Dollar Shave Club is launching during March Madness.
- What do you think the brand hopes to accomplish with the promotion?