The 64th Annual Grammy Awards, originally scheduled for January 31 but postponed amid the Omicron surge, is finally set to take place this Sunday in Las Vegas.
Click here to read the story at finance.yahoo.com.
- Why were the Grammys postponed?
- How might that postponement impact the Grammys?
- Why do you think they chose to host the event in Las Vegas?
- How might the Las Vegas economy benefit from the Grammys taking place in the city?
- What is a NFT?
- Why do you think NFTs have become such a popular trend in the sports and entertainment industry?
- In your opinion, are NFTs a “fad” or are they here to stay? Why might that be important distinction to a sports and entertainment marketing professional?
- Based on information from this story, describe how the Grammys will use NFTs as part of their marketing strategy.
- Why do you think a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the NFTs will given to the Recording Academy’s scholarship fund?