The 64th annual Grammy Awards brought together the buzziest talent in the music biz, including BTS, Doja Cat and Questlove, on Sunday for a star-studded live and in-person ceremony in Las Vegas. However, unlike other awards ceremonies that have seen ratings rebound this year, the Grammys matched 2021’s all-time lows.
Click here to read the story at deadline.com.
- What are ratings?
- Why are ratings important to the Grammy Awards?
- Who broadcast the 2022 Grammy Awards?
- Why might ratings be important to those broadcasters?
- What is advertising?
- Why are ratings important to advertisers?
- Why would brands be interested in advertising during the Grammys?
- Why do you think ratings were so low for this year’s Grammys?
- If you were responsible for promoting next year’s Grammy Awards, what would you recommend for boosting ratings? Be prepared to share your ideas in class.