With potentially billions at stake, Amazon’s ‘The Rings of Power’ and HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel are about to face off. Here’s an analysis of which will emerge victorious — and why the entire notion of a competition might also be a fantasy.
Click here to read the story at hollywoodreporter.com.
- What is a product?
- Why is a quality product important in sports and entertainment?
- What is a quality product as it relates to streaming?
- Why do you think Amazon and HBO invested so much in the production of ‘The Rings of Power’ and ‘Game of Thrones’?
- Why do you think Amazon and HBO invested so much in marketing ‘The Rings of Power’ and ‘Game of Thrones’?
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Who might represent direct competition to Amazon and Netflix?
- Who might represent indirect competition to Amazon and Netflix?
- How do you think Disney+ is competing with sci-fi programs like ‘House of the Dragon’ and ‘Lord of the Rings’?