Penn State football was stagnant in 2004, and so were the fans. Then the program’s branding expert said, ‘Everyone’s got a white T-shirt.”
Click here to read the story at si.com.
- What is fan experience?
- Why is fan experience important at sporting events?
- What factors might influence fan experience?
- What are “traditions” as they relate to sporting events?
- How might this news story represent the concept of traditions?
- What is game attractiveness?
- How might traditions influence levels of game attractiveness?
- Based on this story, how has the “White Out” tradition impact Penn State’s football program?
- How might game attractiveness influence ticket sales?
- Why are ticket sales important to a collegiate sports program like Penn State?